Why the WA-47jr and the WA-MBA is the best choice for flexible creatives who won’t compromise on sound quality.
Have you ever asked yourself “how can I get great, studio-quality sound at my home work station without spending a fortune?” Are you just starting to build a modest home studio where you don’t have a ton of space, but you want to get a lot of value out of the mic you’re using? Do you want to greatly improve the sound of your home ‘scratch tracks’ before you hit the studio?
If any of these ideas sound familiar, read on.
Introducing the WA-47jr + WA-MBA + XLR studio microphone bundle –
This bundle includes:
- (1) WA-47jr Microphone ($299.00 value)
- Including shockmount, hard mount, zipper storage pouch
- (1) WA-MBA Professional Microphone Boom Arm ($119.00 value)
- Hidden internal cable management, 3/8” and 5/8” threading compatible
- (1) Premier-XLR-20′ Cable ($67.99 value)
- Double-Reussen shielding, RFI/EMI rejection
Every solid home studio setup starts with a solid mic:
You’re likely better off starting or improving your home studio with a versatile condenser microphone. Dynamic mics are common choices for live applications because of their durability, but they also lack the detail you may be looking for in your home recordings.
So now you are left with this challenge; how do I choose a microphone that is versatile and captures great detail in the home studio? How do I find a great all-around microphone without giving up quality?
Enter the WA-47jr.
The WA-47jr is the ultimate choice in versatile, transformerless FET condenser microphones.
What does that mean for you?
- The WA-47jr is designed for pro studio, home studio, live, and broadcast applications.
- The WA-47jr sounds great on vocals, acoustic/electric guitars, acoustic/electric bass, drums, piano, strings, brass/woodwind instruments, and an array of other sources.
- The three, switchable polar patterns (Cardioid, Figure-Of-Eight, and Omnidirectional) give you even more flexibility to manage your recording environment and audio sources.
Unlike its big brother, the ‘47jr contains no tubes. This makes the mic lighter, focused, and more affordable. Defeating three major challenges that budget-conscious home studio enthusiasts could face with higher-end tube microphones in untreated environments.
Experience an ideal sonic and ergonomic setup:
With a premium quality cable and professional mic placement
Whether you’re a full-time or budding producer, professional aesthetics and ergonomics make a big difference. The WA-MBA boom arm is built to professional broadcast quality specifications, so even if you have visitors to the home studio, your cables will be hidden and people will know you mean business.
The WA-MBA Professional Boom Arm
- Premium broadcast boom arm
- Hidden internal cable management system to keep cabling out of sight and under control
- Durable tension hinges for reliable and stable positioning of your microphone
- 3/8” and 5/8” threading, compatible with all standard microphone mounting hardware
The Premier-XLR-20′ Microphone Cable
- Designed with Switzerland-based Gotham AG – Europe’s top producer of premium cable
- Double-Reussen shielding, overbuilt to provide ultimate reliability
- Near perfect RFI/EMI rejection – achieve near-perfect signal transfer
- Lifetime warranty that you’ll probably never need to use
Available at select authorized Warm Audio retailers